Thursday, January 8, 2009

My animal lovers...

I'm so blessed!  One of my fears when we started having kids was that they would grow up not sharing in Doug's and my love for animals.  They would in turn be miserable because we have a million animals in the house and work on a dairy farm.  Turns out I worried for nothing!
I had Ladies prayer meeting one night and when I do, Doug keeps the girls and puts them to bed.  When I got home around 10, I went to hang up my coat and found "horse" all cozy.  Sometimes I wonder if she realizes they are not real!  I love her imagination and how much she cares for animals!
She is such a good Mommy!
Madalyn has finally decided Sid is pretty neat...
...but is starting to realize that he doesn't sit still long at all!
"What if I hold him like a baby?"
Yelling at Sid
"Hmm, if I stand up he stays put better!"
"See Mom?"
Marissa wants some camera time!
Even a smile!
"OK, thats enough Mom!"
The girls can't always take after me...here they are practicing their dirt bike riding skills!

"How, exactly, do I get this thing to move?"
Little Cow Girls!

No comments: