Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pictures as promised...

So I really didn't plan on doing a picture post today, but I couldn't help myself.  Madalyn's hair has started coming in a bit more on top since I trimmed her up a little bit a few weeks ago.  So I gave both the girls a bath this morning and couldn't help but put little teeny tiny pig tails!  Of course I couldn't take pictures of just Madalyn, so Marissa joined in the pictures.  Enjoy!  I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!
Nice smile
Little Miss Madalyn
Laughing before a kiss
Awww!
Half a hug
So sweet
Bear hug

Okay Madalyn, time to get off!
Being bashful
Cute...
Is that a worried look, or what is that?
Being silly
Don't you love the pigtails?
Preoccupied
Madalyn's turn to be goofy
Being a puppy again
Madalyn peeking around

1 comment:

Ryan Hope said...

I do love the piggy tails!! I think they make her look older!