Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Paused

I'm sorry for the pause in posts, I've been a little under the weather.   Thankfully I'm feeling much better!
So, I'll backtrack to last Friday.  Doug and I took 5 teens to a youth event in Liverpool, NY.  They were all pretty hyped up for it and they had good reason...it was an all nighter!  We had a blast.  The church had two speakers...they were both good, but one was phenomenal.  They also had skits, specials, games, delicious pizza, and some homemade videos that they put some decent amount of time into.  The church did a great job organizing and putting all this together.  
Around midnight, we headed out to our first destination...Get Air!  I've never been to trampoline park, but it was amazing!  We had a ton of fun and although I woke up a little sore Sunday morning, I loved it!  At 3:30, we headed to the Laser Tag facility.  We had some fun games and some not so fun games, but overall, it was fun to "be a teen again".  
When the night was all said and done, I walked away with such an appreciation for our teens.  We are so blessed and honored to be our teens youth leaders.  What a great group of "kids" we have been blessed with.  I had my back and forth feelings about going, but I'm so thankful we did!  

No comments: