Monday, October 17, 2016

A random post

This is just some random pictures that I had on my phone that I wanted documented on here.  So last week, we had one day in school where I was on the phone with Mom and Madalyn was not wanting to even try to do a project she was suppose to do.  She wanted me to tell her what to write, draw, design, etc.  Her project was to make a Help Wanted Ad for something that she needed done.  Mom tried encouraging her and told her she wanted to see it later when she finished.  
About 30 minutes later she brought this...
I took a picture of it and sent it to my mom.  I got a message back from my dad asking when he could start.  Madalyn immediately started making plans of how we could make that work for them.  She was sure that Conways would let us use one of their cows... then she wanted to know if Molly counted as a calf.  Both girls were willing to give up their chore of feeding our animals so that Grandpa would have something to do.  The subject of room and board got brought up and the girls quickly decided they would give up their beds...They love their family!  


Then there was this random picture...Doug is not sleeping, he is watching TV, but Madalyn is passed out!

2 comments:

Sharon G. said...

LOL.......Madalyn. She cracks me up!

Hope Filled Journey said...

Awe....
And tell her I said she's a good artist