Thursday, November 20, 2014

Time flies...

I woke up with can not believe how fast time is going lately.  My sister is going to be here in 2 days...and it seems like I've been waiting FOREVER for this weekend to be here.  Next week is Thanksgiving already and we only have 10 days left in November!  December is right around the corner!  

Today is kind of a quiet day... not much going on, which means not much to blog about.  The girls were such an awesome help yesterday shoveling driveways.  They were troopers!  I was kinda worried about how Molly would react to all the snow, since its a little hard to force a 100 lb dog to go out if she doesn't want to.  She went out no problem and after getting over her confusion proceeded to plow through all the snow!  She loves it!  She didn't want to go back inside even though she was really cold and needed to.  I'm very thankful.  I'm hoping today to get school done and head out to play with the kids.  It is beautiful out!  So much to be thankful for...


1 comment:

Dad (Grampa) Geiger said...

Happy Birthday to my little girl!!! Love you, Dad