Monday, November 24, 2014

Much needed time....

My sister and brother in law live in South Carolina.  Because of that, we don't get to see each other very often.  Usually they will come up once or twice a year and we meet at Mom and Dad's house to see them.  This trip, they decided to swing into our place first and spend some time with just us.  It was so nice!  We got to do some catching up, Chelsea and I did a ton of talking and we got two hands of hand and foot in.  The fellowship was awesome!  It was sad when goodbye's came, but we are going to drive up to my parents on Friday to see them again.  I'm so thankful for time.  So many people take that for granted.  I'm guilty of that as well as guilty of taking my family for granted.  We get so busy in our own lives, its so hard!  I'm so grateful for the times that make me stop and enjoy, exactly what God has blessed me with!  I have a bunch of pictures from our visit, but I need to get some time to edit them.  So it might be a bit!  :)

No comments: