Thursday, June 5, 2014

Sometimes...

I have a ton of pictures to edit, upload and blog about.  I would much rather be doing that today.  However, we have about 200 onions to plant so instead I'm out doing that.  We have so much going on right now and its exciting to see God work.  Tonight we should be picking up our camper from the dealer now that the warranty work on it is finally done.  The kids are anxious to get it back and I wouldn't be surprised if we end up sleeping in it tonight ;)  I hope you all have a great day!  I'll make a huge effort to get to those pictures edited and uploaded today/tonight/tomorrow morning so that I can write a good blog post for you all!  Until then, I'm out doing boring adult things, because sometimes you have to do what you don't feel like doing! ;)

No comments: