Friday, June 6, 2014

So much for plans...

Well I got all the onions planted yesterday.  I have 2 blisters and a sore hand but I got them done!  However, I didn't get to the pictures to edit them. We went and got our camper yesterday and it ended up taking a lot longer than we anticipated.  And to top it all off, this morning we had some stuff to mess with so they didn't get done this morning either :(  Excuses, excuses...I know, I know!  LOL  I don't have much planned for today so I added editing to my list.  I need to do some sewing for church, edit the pictures and get the house ready for the weekend.  We have another busy weekend a head of us.  We are hoping to get the garden planted by the end of the weekend.  Hopefully we can have a productive weekend even though there is a lot going on!  Doug's best friend Mike and his boys are coming to spend the day with us on Saturday and I'm babysitting a couple extra kids for a while as well.  Alright, I'm not getting anything accomplished sitting on here.  
I'll see you all on Monday!

No comments: