Tuesday, June 17, 2014

No surprise here...

Yesterday didn't go as planned.  I got up and got Doug off to work.  I had plans of blogging, making bread, mowing the lawn, doing laundry and cleaning up.  I started with the laundry and cleaning up.  I got back around to the kitchen and decided to sweep it.  When I opened the closet where the broom is, (it shares a closet with the washer and dryer) I realized there was water on the floor.  At this point in time I'm thinking, "Really, water in here now?  What else is going to start leaking!"  I called Doug, who was at work by this point in time and couldn't answer and then called Cari and asked what her and Stefan were doing.  I knew I couldn't pull the washer out by myself.  They were so kind to come down .(along with Preacher and Rich that were heading my way as well)  I'm so blessed!  I figured for sure it was the water pump, but we think it was just the drain hose.  I ran another load yesterday and it was fine.  Then we ended up heading to church and pulling out junk out of a room that we need as another Sunday School room for the bigger kids.  Plans got tossed out the window, but we did get a lot accomplished!  
The girls had a slow start to the day yesterday, despite all the commotion.  Apparently camping really wore them out!  Madalyn didn't get up until 10:30!  I couldn't believe it!  She came out to the couch around 8 I think, but I'm not sure she was actually awake!   

So its another day and I'm going to take a stab at that to do list!  I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: