Thursday, March 27, 2014

Snow, Snow and more Snow

Last week we got a bunch of snow, although I have no clue how much.  It blew so hard we ended up with a lot of drifting.  It's hard to tell in the pictures but the drift at the end of the driveway is between my waist and shoulders in height...



Someone asked me the other day if anyone has been to look at the house...You wouldn't know it was for sale!  The only way you can see the sign is if you are in the house or the driveway.  Can't see it from the road at all!

I personally have never seen so much snow in the driveway before.

Of course under all this snow, was a layer of sheer ice.  So I kept getting stuck with the snow blower.  One of the times I was waiting for Doug's Dad to come give me a hand, I decided to make another trip out to the camper.  Granted I know it blew REALLY hard the night before but I was still shocked to find SNOW IN the camper :(
 There was quite the pile of snow under this window, but I cleaned it up before I thought to take pictures of it :(




So back to the dealer it went.  They can keep it till spring so we don't have to work around it with the snow.  The fridge never worked either so they have a couple things to look at on it.  Hopefully everything goes smoothly and they are able to get everything fixed.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought about taking pictures of our back yard but I know that they won't show the depth. It will be June before we see grass!