Monday, March 10, 2014

I'm back!

Well, I'm back finally!  We had a great vacation and although I miss the care free ability that we had while we were out of state and being able to spend time with family, its nice to be home.  The fun of unpacking, mounds of laundry, starting school back up, and getting back in a regular routine has hit me broadside ;)  Actually today has been going a lot smoother than I thought it would.  I have a bunch of photos to edit and put together into posts.  Hopefully I'll get that accomplished tonight.  Bear with me...I had higher hopes for today's post, but with church yesterday and getting in late on Saturday night, I'm a little slower getting things done than I figured I would be.  So enjoy your Monday and I'll be back tomorrow with the start of vacation photos and some updates!

No comments: