Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Beautiful day for a wedding :)

It's been a few weeks now since the wedding of Doug's sister and our now brother in law, but I wanted to share some pictures from it.  Everything went pretty smooth and it was a beautiful day!  My camera was used for recording the ceremony so I borrowed these from a few friends ;)  

I did Laurie's hair the day of the wedding, so Grandma helped do Marissa's :)

Madalyn was all done and slightly anxious to get in her dress!

About this time I was ready to puke!

Finishing touches!

The rest are just random pictures from the day in no particular order :)  Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun!










This place was beautiful!!!


I love this picture of the kids!  They all looked so nice!












I LOVE this picture :)  I can't wait to see the actual photo of it!



No comments: