Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hijacked camera and some soccer picture:)

For the third season in a row, both girls played soccer.  This year was a huge difference in their skill level!  I am so proud of them and all the hard work that they have put into this.  Unfortunately, I coach Madalyn's team and since I'm the only one there, I don't have pictures of Marissa yet anyhow.  They should be coming at some point in time!  
On the last night of soccer, I had to take team photos with my camera...naturally I forgot it and had to call my mother in law for help :)  She brought it down and left it with a friend from church.  We finished our game and then took our team photos.  When I got home, this is what I found on my camera!  I left the butt shots out of the post for your sake ;)








Here is my team from this year!  They were a great team and I really enjoyed coaching again :)



I love this picture of her ;)



1 comment:

Cristale said...

Madalyn's soccer picture turned out really nice!