Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Infamous Gingerbread Barn Making! :)

Let me tell you, this was both fun and entertaining.  How many people does it take to put together a gingerbread barn...I'm pretty sure it took us way more than it was supposed to :)  Notice the girls are just watching, ready with candy!


Working on a strategy


And the fun begins!


Case snoozing during the fun



It was so pretty looking here :)  It actually looks like the box!  HAHA



I'm pretty sure this "frosting" contained glue.  Notice how hard Chelsea is squeezing the bag!

Bompa and Uncle Jonathan supervising

Patiently waiting to put candy on



Mom is going to "kill me"

Uncle Jonathan, armed with the barn "paint"






Random picture of Piper!


See what I mean?  That is a lot of hands!


Marissa's beautiful windows

Notice we no longer have a roof...



Jeremy's "glue" hands

Jeremy and I are still holding the barn together while the girls decorate.  We have made progress though, we have a roof back on again!


Looking good!



"Quick take pictures before it caves in!"








Just an FYI, gingerbread barns are NOT intended for eatings as I'm pretty sure glue is one of the ingredients.  It sure tasted like glue anyhow!  LOL  I'm pretty sure this or a house is going to be a family tradition from here on out.  Way too much fun to pass that one up!

No comments: