Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas at Grandma and Bompa's House!

As planned, we had Christmas at my parents on Friday before actual Christmas.  The girls got up first and woke everyone else up :)

Aunt Chelsea and Madalyn  

Aunt Liz and Marissa


Cristale and Liz went in with me and I made Mom a bag for Christmas.   
She loved it :)

Chelsea had a GREAT idea and got all the girls aprons this year.  The girls' says "Little Chef" on them and my has a monogramed "S" on it and its orange :)
We used them yesterday while making cookies!  I LOVE it!


The girls got Spirograph this year.  
It brought back so many memories, although, just like everything else, it's not made like it used to be!  :(


YEAH for new games!  Mom and Dad had this game and we tried it out...it was fun!

Cast iron rocks!

LOVE this griddle!

Love this man :)

New books!

Ever looking for a great small gift?  Hermie DVDs by Max Lucado are a great buy!  
The girls LOVE them!


BY FAR, the top gift of the season (even though I still don't get it!)  

Fur Real Puppies!  Look at those faces!

HAHA

 We had a blast!  I love family time.  I was super bummed to miss Cristale and Casen this year and of course Caleb is deployed so we didn't get to see him.  Overall we had a great time!  We are soooo blessed :)

No comments: