Friday, September 23, 2011

Friends...

We live in a smaller 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home...1360 square feet to be exact.  
2 weeks ago we welcomed a family of 6 to stay with us en route to Germany.  The first weekend they were here, we also had a friend from college staying with us.  That's right...we had 5 adults, 6 kids, 2 dogs, and 3 cats (the family of 6 brought their cat with them)!!!  We had a ton of fun, made a lot of good memories and shared in some good times.  Friendships were made stronger and I'm truly thankful for the extra time we got with them before they headed overseas.  Unfortunately in all our adventures, my camera stayed tucked away...I did however, manage to catch these...and I couldn't help myself!







1 comment:

Me said...

I can't imagine that many people in a house that size, but I bet it was a blast! I LOVE these pictures - hilarious!