Saturday, September 24, 2011

2011 New York State Fair!

We continued our annual tradition and met my parents at the state fair.  This year they had a lama walking at the ring in the goat/pig/lama area.  I don't think the girls have ever touched a lama let alone walked one.  They had fun.  My mom found this first and Marissa was finished walking before I got over there.  Mom hasn't posted her pictures yet so all I have is Madalyn for right now.  Madalyn's lama looks really peeved, but he/she walked really well!  LOL



Grandma and Grandpa bought the girls wristbands this year so they rode pretty much all day! 
It was their favorite part of course!  



I think this was their favorite ride, or at least it would have been mine!
The guy running the ride was really good with the kids and the ride lasted for a while.  The boats were motorized and all the kids had to do was steer.  









This was all Grandpa's doing! :)  I think he really wanted to go in one!!!  No really, the girls asked to ride this last year I think and we skipped it but this year they got the chance.  They loved it...it was a fairly warm day and I can only imagine how hot it must have been inside them!  They didn't seem to mind though!








No comments: