Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pizza Night!

Usually once a week we have homemade pizza night.  My in-laws usually come down and join us.  Most weeks I make buffalo chicken wing pizza, but last week it was just us and I wasn't in the mood for that kind.  So I started digging through the cupboards and fridge to see what I had to throw on the pizza.    
 I ended up cooking up 2 chicken breasts in tablespoon of butter and seasoning it with seasoning salt.  Then I made up some homemade alfredo sauce and spread it on the homemade dough.  Then I topped it with the chicken, added mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, and onions.  Then I topped the whole thing with Mozzarella cheese!   Doesn't it look great???

3 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh..that pizza looks very yummy~
sandy toe

Me said...

*drools* Could I come over next time? PLEEEEEASE?!!

Mama B said...

it looks GREAT! and the picture is ver artistic!