Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We have finally gotten around to getting our Christmas stuff up.  I'm not sure yet if we are going to get to  decorating the house with lights this year.  Its been a bit of a trying time this year and we don't want it to be an overwhelming feeling trying to get it done.  If we can get to it, thats great...if not, we aren't going to worry about it.  

The gifts are hidden under the tree to try and prevent digging to find theirs since they all know how to spell their names now!




Chloe's set up for the coming puppies

2 comments:

Me said...

Pretty! I love this time of year. . . and hooray for puppies!

Lisa said...

Hi! Thanks so much for following my blog! I'm now your newest follower! :) What a great blog! Your family is beautiful! Looking forward to reading more.

Please be sure you're on my birthday list so I can remember you on your special day. I'm so blessed as stay at home mom to be able to do this for all my online friends and followers. I would be honored to remember you on yours. Just go here:
http://web.me.com/lisawible/me/birthday_2.html

Blessings,
Lisa xoxo