Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am soooo behind!

Life has been a little crazy over the past month.   I can't believe how behind I am! 
 Here is an update on us...

We have been short handed on the farm, so I have been helping out again.  Doug has been doing some extra work outside of the farm to help out with finances a bit so I have been filling in for him as well.  Doug has applied to a paid federal fire fighting position at our local Army base.  He would be an Army Civilian so no deployment.  Waiting on news is killing us.  We have been told they are hiring 18 positions. We are praying and waiting on the Lord's timing and His will for us.  But it's not easy!  
Two weeks ago today, I became an Aunt again!  Casen Joseph was born in the afternoon and is 100% perfect!  We finally got to meet him yesterday.  I'll post pictures of our visit.  
Saturday, July 10th, my twin brother got married.  All 4 of us were in the wedding and it was sooo much fun.  We had a blast seeing family that I havn't seen in forever.  Now I just can't wait for Jonathan and Liz to get back from their honeymoon!  I miss them!!!

So there is an update on us.  Pictures will follow!

1 comment:

Me said...

I know all about being behind, these last couple of months have just been a blur for us, too. I'll be praying about that position. . .