Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Campfires and naughty Grandpas...

This past Sunday we got invited over to a friends house for a campfire on the Moose River.  It was beautiful and a great time relaxing with other Christians.  Now back probably a couple months now, my father taught the girls how to cross their eyes.  LOL  They have been told so many times since then that its bad for your eyes, however their response is Grandpa says its not true!  LOL  Somehow while we were at the Donahue's place, their fairly new trick came up and next thing I know we have adults trying it!  HAHA  Regardless, we had a great time.  Here are some pictures of our visit!  (Some of the pictures aren't the best quality, but again I forgot my camera so they are taken from someone else!)

 Just for the record I don't "think" my Dad taught her this...
however, I'm not sure where she got this from either!

He is responsible for this one though!  LOL


 Aunt Laurie joins in the fun...

Except one of her eyes doesn't work!  So freaky looking!

 3 Kayakers came down the rapids


 "Grandma" Bonnie and the girls relaxing in the hammock


Marissa didn't make it...

2 comments:

Kendall said...

awww how much fun is that?! and...*lol* my girls can cross their eyes, too.

Me said...

T is obsessed with crossing her eyes, too. She knows I don't like it (I won't look at her) so she tries to trick me into seeing it. Naughty!!! Anyway, looks like y'all had a FABULOUS time! ANY day that involves a campfire is amazing in my book - especially if grandpa's are involved, too!