Friday, June 11, 2010

Everyday...

Everyday I am reminded that my girls are growing up.  Today Marissa graduated to a booster car seat.  I can't believe it.  By law she could have been in a booster a year ago, but we feel that as long as they fit they stay put.  We did extended rear facing also.  But Marissa's seat is the biggest seat you can buy and she no longer fits harnessed.  So on to the next step.  I'm excited for her as this is a big deal, but on the other hand it makes me sad!  I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of these moments!!!  Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

jeremy and lenore diviney said...

yup. have experienced a few of those myself. trinity's last day of kindergarten is tomorrow. It will be strange.

Me said...

Oh wow. . .I can't get over how big she's getting!*sob*

Sorry to have been away, for some reason my computer hasn't been updating me on your posts. . .