Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some wedding photos....

I realized one thing this past weekend...its very tough to take pictures of a wedding when you are in the wedding!  So I don't have many and most of the ones I do have are "borrowed" from others.  Thankfully  Jonathan and Liz own the rights to the photos and I can't wait for the professional ones to come back.   For now, these will have to do!   
 Ashlin and Chelsea getting ready
Liz, all calm, cool and collected!
Liz and Avery
Liz's mom
On our way!
 Marissa, Chelsea, myself, Madalyn and Liz's mom leaving for the church

 The guys
 Chelsea and I
 Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Geiger!



 First time ever in a convertible...
 So much fun!

 LOVE the cake!

Goodbye!






2 comments:

Me said...

Everyone looks so beautiful! From the bride right down the line. I love the colors she chose. . .

Kendall said...

Those colors ARE amazing! Looks like a fun time was had by all. Gorgeous!