Monday, June 1, 2009

Marissa is having a rough day...

We went in this morning to feed the kittens same as always and found the girl kitten who she has named "Ashley" dead. They are 3 weeks old now and I guess we all figured if they made it a week everything would be fine. She is very protective over the other two right now. Bad thing is the tiger male didn't want to eat this morning. I'm going to try him again in a bit and see if he wants to eat then. Hopefully he isn't on his way out also. He is her second favorite next to Ashley. Hoping for the best!

P.S. I will write an update on us soon...I have to run for now!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Oh how sad! That is rough, I remember when we found a whole litter of kittens after we moved into our old farmhouse (not the one I am in now) when I was 13 or 14. They were so cute! I think they all made it to adulthood, but then one my sister named Simba got hit by a car and later one namedMaggie I think...got hit bringing a mouse to her babies. It was so sad! The mouse mouse was still in her mouth! We also had a litter not do so well, we found a couple little kittens dead scattered in the barn like something played with them. But such is life on the farm! I hope Marissa will be alright, its hard enough to deal with when you are older!