Friday, June 5, 2009

Kittens

I finally decided that it was time now that the kittens are 3 weeks old to start advertising for them to find homes. Of course if I can't they are going back to the barn, but I would love for them to be able to have a home instead. In less than 24 hours I had 3 people email me. One was a shelter in Buffalo NY that was willing to drive to Utica to come get them as they have 2 wet nurses at their shelter. I was shocked. The other two were people interested in them as pets. I turned the shelter's offer down since there were two people interested in them. I didn't want to make any more work for someone else! Well the one lady that wants the kittens is from Clinton NY and she wants them Friday 6/5. She has hand raised kittens before and knows the bond that is formed throughout the process. I told her she is more able to come and get them...as much as I do enjoy this whole thing! I would love for someone that was keeping them to be forming this bond and not me! So if everything goes through ok, the kittens will leave sometime tomorrow. Say a prayer for Marissa. Not sure how she is going to take this news. I do know that there was another litter born at the barn yesterday so I figured I will tell her that and then she will be more ok with it.

No comments: