Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update on kittens

So far so good. Both the males are running around the portion of the bathroom that I have blocked off. They have even started going potty on the papers instead of the towels in their bed. Another week and I will put a cat pan in there. They are both eating great anyhow so at least for now I think we are in the clear. We still don't know what happened to Ashley but a couple people have mentions Fading Kitten Syndrome, kinda like SIDS in humans. Who knows, but Marissa is doing better anyhow. Even though this morning she announced that she thinks we should take them back up to the barn so these two don't die. She has lost all faith in me!!! HAHA

1 comment:

Ali said...

I am glad they are doing well (hopefully are today still!) We just acquired a mommy and 4 babies so hopefully they will be alright. I worry about them in the barn with the possible visitors (raccoons, etc).