Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ok you caught me...

...I'm such a procrastinator! Its been like 5 days since Marissa's birthday and I'm just now posting these! I'm so bad!!! In my defense we have not had a good last 4 days. I'm hoping day turns over a new leaf and things go better. The girls have been at each other's throats and I'm not sure why. Always arguing and screaming at each other. I have no clue what the deal is. They can't be bored because we have been spending ALOT of time outside. The only time they are getting along is when Marissa is at the barn with Daddy and Madalyn is with me! Yeah...that bad! Grandma and Grandpa Geiger and Aunt Chelsea are coming today so I'm hoping that they will find a new groove after they leave.
I don't know if it has anything to do with her being 4 now or if she is just getting more mature again but lately the things she comes up with I just can't believe it. We got her Paint Pens for her birthday and she has been drawing ever since. She is writing letters...which I have NOT taught her to do and doing a pretty good job with it too. She has become alot more creative too! Yesterday she was outside playing and she built a rock house. She got some dirt and mixed water in it so it was sticky and used it to hold the rocks in place. What 4 year old comes up with that stuff? She is so observant too. We just got a new bull up at the barn and Doug was showing her him so she knew to stay away from him and she asked him what his name was. Doug told her he didn't have a name yet and asked her if she wanted to name him. She came out with "Well he has a pink nose like our Sid (ferret) so I think we should name him Sid." Maybe I have just not been giving her enough credit but she is one smart cookie! She has been naming the calves at the heifer barn again too and not crazy names that I can't spell or pronounce. The last calf that was born she named "Ashley". I'm not sure that she even knows an Ashley so I'm not sure where that came from. I look to contiuing to watch her grow and mature. I'm so proud of the little person she has already become and can't wait to see each step she takes. Here are the rest of the pictures of her I promised!
The Cake all lit up

Blowing out the candles
Opening gifts from Mommy and Daddy
She was informing that duck tape doesn't belong on presents.
I ran out, how bad is that?
She gave it to Madalyn and she stuck it on her belly
Bubbles
Paint Pens
A BIG My Little Pony
More from the party
Grace
Another Pony
"We are ready for Cake"
Crazy sprinkler that Marissa informs me every morning
that it is warm enough for now!
Being silly
Two out of the four isn't bad
One out of four?
She loves those little girls!

1 comment:

~:.Tasia.:~ said...

She looks like she had an excellent birthday!!