Saturday, May 9, 2009

I know it isn't Madalyn's birthday or anything but..

...these were too good to not share with you all! Madalyn is 100% entertaining! I think its the age more than just her, but I get a kick out of her. (When she isnt' fighting with her sister that is!) She is also 100% Doug and can fall asleep anywhere and in mid sentence. So enjoy the pictures. As always I went a little over board, but its so hard to choose just a couple! So I just post them all and hope you don't get bored with them! Enjoy!!!

Trying to get it over her head!
Can't seem to find the hole!
Finally!
Now for the bottoms...

She informed me she needed "one more"
Almost
Oops...starting over
Rough Day
Waking up
Back out

So cute!


This looks a little more comfortable and its apparently becoming one of her favorite spots to sleep! Maybe it has magic powers and I just don't know it!
The puppy comes in handy for a pillow!
So cute!

1 comment:

~:.Tasia.:~ said...

Wow, she's growing so fast! I saw her sleeping with her puppy and I thought of myself. I still have my puppy that was given to me the day I was born...he's going on 24 years haha. You are definitely blessed with two wonderful girls!! Even if they are fighting quite a bit lately.