Friday, November 10, 2017

Happy Birthday!!!



Happy Birthday to my BEST FRIEND!  I think back to that monopoly game in my dorm room, fast forward to our 1st kiss, our wedding day...I thought I loved you so much then.  Boy was I wrong!  If it keeps growing like it has, I can't imagine what it will be like when we are old!  I'm so thankful for you, for your heart, for how on spot we are with each other!  I love you!!!  (P.S. I think his birthday should land on a Friday every year...I'm not sure if it's just because its a Friday, or if its because he has been gone all week, but I'm so excited for him to get home!)


1 comment:

Hope Filled Journey said...

Awe!!!! Happyyyyy birthday! And so happy that you too have each other!!! Love really does grow deeper over time! And I love that pic of you too on the bottom. Mostly cuz I haven't seen it I think lol.