Monday, November 13, 2017

Fun with Playdough

A few weeks back, Doug and Marissa headed to Maine for my Aunt Maria's funeral.  Baby girl was not feeling 100%, and it was going to be a very quick trip so we opted to stay back.  Madalyn made the decision to stay with me and my mom surprised us by coming down and spending the day with us!  We had such a good time and I really enjoyed our afternoon.  It was way too short as always, but it was really nice.  
This is how baby girl falls asleep most of the time now <3

It wasn't long before we broke out the playdough!  That stuff is the BEST!

We made creations and sold them to each other for money that we made. 


Pizza

 Fish and sticks...







Mom's super impressive mouse!


I love this kid to pieces!  You never know what is going to come out of her!  





2 comments:

Sharon G. said...

I'm still L(ing)OL!!!!!

Hope Filled Journey said...

Lol that's awesome! She does have a point! 😂😄 You and your momma sound the same when you laugh. Hehe. Miss laughing with you