Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A trip and some time away...

A couple weeks ago, one of the teens from our youth group got married in Michigan.  I would say Doug and Abraham are pretty tight, so we of course made the trip down.  It was nice to get away and spend some time in the camper on our last trip before it gets stored for the winter.  We stopped and saw my twin brother and his family on the way down.  It worked out so good.  It was perfect timing for the baby to be ready to eat.  It was nice to be able to visit with the family, and meet the newest member!  It's also the 1st time that I have seen the new house in person.   I was really bad and didn't get the camera out though :(  
We spent a couple days in Michigan at a really cute campground.  We even got to test out their corn maze!  We had a great time and scored on another friendly place to stay.  We have been very blessed on our RV parks!  On the way back home, we stopped in Buffalo and saw some more family.  We stayed at my cousins place with her family,.  She had a bonfire that night and invited a bunch of my aunts.  It was last minute so not many came, but it was nice to see those that did.  I got to see one of my cousins that I haven't seen in YEARS, and meet his soon-to-be-wife!  It was really nice to spend time with family that we never see.  Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures while we were here either....I definitely need to get back into taking pictures!  We ended our visit with breakfast with my grandparents and a few hands of cards along with pie at their house.
The trip was short, but it was so nice to get away!  We needed some check out time for sure!  

No comments: