Friday, March 10, 2017

Wow...

...I totally have stunk at this whole blogging thing lately!
I've had a lot on my mind, and a lot going on here.  I guess this just has taken a back seat.  :(
Classes were phenomenal again this week!  I can't wait until next week!  
Thankfully we got all our paperwork finished that we were given last week and we didn't get much back.  Our homework is minimal and we only have a couple pages of paperwork this week.  Last week, the girls even had some paperwork that they needed to fill out.  Marissa had questions she needed to answer, and Madalyn had the choice of writing a short story, or drawing a picture.  I think we all could have guessed which one she was going to choose.  Her picture needed to include our house, our family, and the new child/children that will come to live with us.  
She did an amazing job!
They were both disappointed Wednesday morning when they woke up and asked if they had more "homework" to do for foster/adoption classes and I told them no.  HAHA 
This week has felt like it has been a pretty busy week.  Tuesday we had our field trip for the month of March.  We went to the Beaver Falls Paper Mill...Omniafiltra.  It was super interesting and the girls loved it!  It was really neat to learn what they do there, and how it is all accomplished.  I unfortunately didn't get any pictures due to just keeping an eye on all the little ones and where their hands were located!  LOL  The girls would tell you that their favorite part was all the samples that they came home with.
Wednesday I had a dentist appointment.
Today my parents are coming...shhhh the girls don't know!  ;)
I'm looking forward to a weekend with them!
I'm going to try to get back into this blogging thing.  My head has been full and I haven't made sitting down to this this a priority.  I'm going to be better!  I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments: