Thursday, July 7, 2016

Family Vacation at Darien Lakes State Park

 This year is the first year in 5 years that we were able to have a no obligations vacation.  Granted, we didn't mind the weddings and babies that we got to help celebrate over the past couple years, but it sure was nice to have a week with my husband and no where we HAD to be.  
This is what Madalyn thought about it...

We made hobo dinners...

We even taught Mom and Dad Benedict how to make them :)


The girls got pretty creative.  
This is Madalyn's...

Doug's...

Mine...

Marissa's...

We did a lot of relaxing :) 


We also did a lot of biking, swimming, walking...and before you knew it, everyone was wore out.  I'm not sure where I'm going to fit!

We enjoyed our annual trip to the amusement park with my parents, and Doug's parents even got to come!  We had a blast as usual.  It's always so neat to watch how God coordinates the weather for the day we go.  It was BEAUTIFUL!  I definitely don't get as much out of that day as I used to when I was a kid, I absolutely love that we are able to take the girls and watch them enjoy themselves.  Memories in the making!  



No comments: