Monday, July 21, 2014

Swimming!

Other than Darien Lake and Enchanted Forest, this is the first time the girls have spent any kind of time in a pool.  It was cold, but so nice!  Swimming in a pool is so different than swimming in a river.  You should also know that Marissa is generally my kid that will try swimming but only stick her head under the water for .02 seconds and be proud of that.  Madalyn is my dare devil who will try anything new and is not scared of anything.  (Not always a good thing)  But, wait till you see what Marissa did!  I'm so proud of her! 


Madalyn swimming :)  She needed to use a noodle when she got tired because she couldn't touch anywhere in the pool.  

Then Madalyn and I, along with the rest of the crew got too cold so we bailed on Marissa and Doug :)


Now watch Marissa go!  I'm so proud of her.  This is a HUGE accomplishment for her and her trust issues!

No comments: