Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New friends :)

Sitting at home everyday with the kids and some extra kids gets lonely.  I think any mom that does the same can share in that statement.  So I'm thankful when God sends people into our lives to give us that "pick me up" that you need.  Especially when they feel comfortable to just stop in and have a cup of coffee with you ;)  I'm so thankful for someone to talk with and someone who understands me for me.  Today I'm thankful for the blessing of having a God who knows just what you need, when you need it!  
Thanks Cari, for being you and for putting up with me!!!

(The girls are thankful for someone who comes and brings them VERY COOL snacks!)
Mrs. Cari brought the girls these suckers...I think they were called paintballs.  They were HUGE!!!  It took Madalyn 2 days before she could get it in her mouth!  Marissa accomplished it on the first day.  They also got to enjoy watching a new movie!!!

No comments: