Monday, December 31, 2012

Sickies...

Well I ALMOST got my wish!  LOL  I told the family that we weren't allowed to get sick until after the new year.  We almost made it!  Doug came down with the nasty cold with a fever on Saturday and now the girls are following in his path.  Marissa doesn't seem too bad yet anyhow.  She is running a low grade fever but nothing to bad.  Doug was running a pretty good one around 3 am this morning.  Madalyn was running 104.1 at 8am this morning.  When she runs one, she runs a high one!  She is sleeping now.  Hopefully we can get it to break or we will be heading in to the ER.  I've been downing Zing lozenges like crazy and so far its working!  Hopefully I can sneak out of this one!  I promise I'll get the pictures uploaded and edited so that I can start posting our Christmas updates soon!
(We did have an awesome Christmas with friends and family though and I can't wait to share!)

No comments: