Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Make Over

Friday morning, the girls and I headed to church with a good friend and her daughter and went to work.  The Jr. Church room was in need of a good cleaning.  Don't you think?
My OCD has been working overtime every time I'm in there.  
I just couldn't take it anymore! 
Here are some more pictures of the room...


First I started with the bulletin board.  I wanted something bright and cheery.  Something that conveyed a good message, but yet something that would be good to stay up for a decent amount of time.    
 I'm really happy with how it turned out!
 We also tore down and redid the small bulletin board and recovered it.  
I have a verse that I'm going to add to that board this Friday when we go back to finish up!

Then we tackled organizing the corner.  I couldn't believe the amount of junk that was being stored in there.  Ridiculous!  I feel soooo much better!  


No comments: