Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lewis County Fair!

One of my favorite times of year is fair time!  I don't know why, but I love it.  From the smell of fair food, to walking through the barns, to sitting and watching a 2 1/2 hour parade!  I love it all!  

Here are the kiddo's waiting for the police car to crest the hill to announce the start of the parade!

The girls wanted me to take a picture of the statue of liberty!

On Tuesday I went with Katie for the Baby contest and then we walked around a bit.  We ran into Beth and the twins there as well!  It was fun!!!
Kaleb, hanging out and refusing to smile for me :)

Haylie....I'm not sure anyone can rock pig tails as well as she can :)

1st prize for the twins that looked the most different ( or something like that)


Zoe and Katie...Zoe won 3rd prize for the most daintiest!

 So proud :)

We walked around for a bit after that and saw this little guy!  I'm fascinated by Zebras...I don't know why but they have got to be the coolest things ever!



 He was just a year old.

The girls liked the camel.  

They always have such a goofy look to them!  :)

No comments: