Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Everyone is growing up...

It's funny how fast life passes by. It didn't dawn on me when I got married or when I had my first baby, or my second for that matter. But when my baby brother got married this past August I stopped and thought, how is that possible? Due to the distance and time frame, I really didn't get the chance to know Cristale too well before hand. I could tell Caleb was happy and I couldn't be happier for him. Now Cristale and I talk on an almost everyday basis and I'm so thankful to be blessed with another sister. I can't wait to grow closer and get to know her better as the years go on.
Now this next July, my twin brother is getting married. Jonathan and Liz have been talking fairly serious for a while now and when Jonathan came up for visits he usually brought Liz with him. I have gotten to know her pretty good and again am so happy that I'm getting another sister! Its hard to picture my twin brother getting married. I think I'm going to have a harder time with him getting married than I did Caleb. It has nothing to do with who is he marrying or the fact that he is getting married, but there is just something about the bond we have that makes it...hard...that's not really the word I was looking for, but that will have to work for now. I'm very excited for the wedding though and can't wait till July. Liz asked me to be her Matron of Honor and I feel so honored to stand in that place for her. Congrats guys!
Oh and this is the dress I get to wear...yes that is the color too! It's my favorite color to boot! (And no that is NOT me wearing it!)
P.S. Watch out Chelsea...Your next!

1 comment:

Chesh said...

Awww! Weddings are so wonderful! Congratulations to all of your *little* siblings. I'm happy that your family is expanding - pretty soon there will be new cousins for the girls to play with!