Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hello Strangers :)

I'm sorry it's been so long!  Honestly, I'm struggling with my blog.  I feel like our lives are so divided right now...one that I can share publicly on here for all my family and friends, and one that we can not put on social media.  I'm trying to find a balance, but I'm not sure I'm being very successful.  I have contemplated making my blog private, but I'm not sure if I feel 100% sure that it is secure and no one can get to it.  I don't know what I'll do, but for now, thanks for bearing with me as I figure out our new normal!

The girls and I did some garden work the other day.  They were soooo helpful!  We got just about all of our peppers washed, cut, and packaged for the freezer in one night.  I'm so thankful for their willingness to help without even being asked!  
Doug and I are definitely blessed to call them ours!





2 comments:

Sharon G. said...

Each time we see you, we comment on how much the girls have grown. We love you!

Hope Filled Journey said...

It's ok. I'm sure I can speak for most that we understand