Tuesday, August 8, 2017

On the way back...

Admittedly, it's been a while since I have seen my Grandparents.  We decided to plan to stop and visit them for two days on the way home.  It was so nice to be back in the area and see them!  The girls had a blast!





The camper fit beautifully!

I couldn't pick one ;)


My turn!






I love this house...so many memories!


This plate is so pretty!

Grandma changed her curtain color in the living room!  It makes it look so different, but I love it!

The girls favorite part of the house!
We very much enjoyed our visit and are hoping to fit one more in before snow flies if plans go well!

2 comments:

Hope Filled Journey said...

Awe how special. Looks like you've had a very nice summer
Even if it was busy.

Sharon G. said...

<3 I love the pictures of the plate, mantel, etc.