Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fun at the park!

 Last week, we planned to go to the Port Leyden Library to see the Utica Zoo animals that were being brought there.  When we arrived we were informed that the event was closed to the public.  They were running a summer program for some kids and it was only open to them.  So we made a quick change of plans and headed to the park instead.  No one seemed too bothered by it.

Marissa was the official photo bomber ;)

Zoe is trying to figure out what she is doing!





I can't swing anymore because it makes me sick, but when I could I loved these swings!  They are so comfortable!  Zoe loved how safe it made her feel.

Everyone took their turn in the baby swing ;)

















Such a monkey!


And my photo bomber!  LOL


Such a pretty girl <3


Not the best picture but I love Marissa's facial expression!

 Too cool...









They started getting bored so I told them they had to balance around the outside of the playground...they thought it was the best ever!

Aunt Sarah!  Come kill the bug!


Zoe joined in...







Katie said it and I think it every time I leave this park...we aren't that far, I don't know why we don't go more often!  The kids had a blast and I got some awesome pictures!

No comments: