Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Finally getting to Madalyn....

Madalyn's birthday morning started out just like Marissa's :)  (Only a little later in the day)
By the time we got to it, Cari was at the house and Madalyn asked her if she would stay and have it with us.  


I must say, its so awesome that I have the opportunity to pass on a tradition like this that my mom has been doing since she was a kid.  I'm not sure if Grandma did it as well, or if she started it.  I guess I'll have to find that out.  The girls absolutely love it and look forward to it every year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I love this tradition being passed on as well. I love that I've gotten MY (when I was littel) tea set out for my birthdays now.

Smurfberry said...

Hey! I Was Home For Her Birthday. When Did You Do ThIs?

Sarah Benedict said...

We did it in the morning...we planned on doing a second one, but you got home so much later and there was enough to do when you did get home :(