Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bike Riding....We Officially Have TWO Big Girls Now!!!

Amazing what a week can do!  Last week we were in dealing with tears and bike riding...this week, Madalyn is begging to ride any chance she gets!  She can now start, stop and balance all on her own!  I'm so proud of her and SOOOO thankful that I am done teaching kids how to ride on two wheels.  I'd rather teach 10 more kids how to read!  LOL

I was so proud watching all 4 kids ride their bikes around and around in circles, watching for each other and being as careful as they could.  Considering we had 3 newbies on bikes out there and then Marissa, I think they all did amazing!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was some nice 'starting out' there! I love how patient Marissa is <3

Dad (Grampa) Geiger said...

Maybe crocs aren't the best shoes for riding bikes!!! Great job Madalyn! Grampa G.