Thursday, September 26, 2013

Meeting Daniel :)

It took a little longer than I would have liked, but we finally made it out to meet my newest nephew....Daniel Joseph!  He is so cute!  He reminds me a lot of Jonathan when he was a baby.  I'm so proud of Jonathan and Liz...they are great parents and you can just see the pride and love in them when they hold him.  I don't have any pictures of Liz and Daniel because he was in a Daddy mood by the time I pulled my camera out.  Of course I couldn't pick so enjoy the millions of cute baby pictures!






I love these next few!





He makes the funniest faces!

Too cute!

Marissa got all practiced up with Arya, so she tried her hand at Daniel ;)











And he is out :)  
I love you all and can't wait to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Cristale said...

We can't wait to meet him :) He looks so much like Jonathan in the pictures.

Sarah Benedict said...

He does! It think he looks like him in person too, but Mom doesn't think so (Dad does though :)