Monday, September 2, 2013

End of the Season Campfire

I can't believe how fast this summer has flown by!  Our leaves are changing already and the temps have dropped (although they do spike back up too).  A couple weekends ago, we were invited to a campfire at a friend's house.  They live right on the moose river and its so beautiful there!




Marissa and Sarah




Laurie Hosmer take one...

...take two!  Much better ;)


Is it sad that a 2 year old already knows how to take a self portrait?



Bonnie made an apple cobbler in her pot over the campfire...only the fire was a little too hot!


Daniel hanging out in the tree....I didn't think he could see me...

...but he spotted me!

The hooligans!

  



Trying to get a picture of them all looking and cooperating is near impossible...

Oh I give up!!!

Fall is right around the corner :/

No comments: