Friday, June 14, 2013

Bridal Shower Next :)

With the baby shower out of the way, I just had one more shower to do before I could breathe easy :)  Doug's sister is getting married next month and so the groom's sister, my friend, and the twin's mother (all the same person ;) put together our heads and planned Laurie a bridal shower!  

Beth's handiwork!  They turned out sooo cute!

The little helper!

So pretty!

 The most important table!

The guests....Poor Agnes, in the peach, didn't want to leave, she was having too much fun!




Gift time...keepin' it classy!

The infamous paper plate hat!



This one is the best!


Mrs. Jenkins' masterpiece!  It turned out so nice and tasted soooo yummy!

We brought home the leftovers....however, before Kenny got any, he had to wear the plate hat too!  He wasn't happy about it, but he did give in!

Now that the weight has been removed and both showers went well, I can breathe easier :)  
I'm definitely not a party planner!  

No comments: