Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Baby Shower part 2!

I tried to find a fun game to play that everyone would enjoy!  So I chose "The Diaper Game"!  
It was a hit I would say.  We just took 10 candy bars (everyone must be different and some unique ones add some difficulty to the game), 10 diapers and a sharpie marker.  You have to mark the diapers first from 1-10.  Then you melt a candy bar in the diaper.  Make sure you make an answer sheet so that you know what was in each one!  Then let the fun begin!  
Sarah had the best face!  It looked like real poop LOL!


Amelia shot her Grandma an aweful look when she opened and smelled the first diaper!  I think she thought it was a real diaper and she was very confused!  But, of course, I missed it!  This one is a good one though too :)




I loved watching Grandma with the kids.  She loves them so much!  She spent a good share of the time on the floor, playing cars or something with them.  

I'm so blessed to be able to call her MY Grandma!

BEST picture of the whole weekend!

Madalyn was telling Grandma some kind of a story...

Douglas being a goofball :)  I love him!


Attempting the "River Dance" in insulated coveralls, a skin hat, in an 80 degree kitchen!

You can't have a baby shower without pictures of the Mommy and Baby!


Both Mommies!  Mary is also expecting :)


The 3 Mommies?

LOL  He is such a good sport!

We can't wait to meet you next month sometime Daniel Joseph!  We love you already!


2 comments:

A Wife and her Carpenter said...

Thank you for these posts! It was a great way to start my mornings :)

Sarah Benedict said...

No problem :)