Friday, April 23, 2010

So...

Aunt Liz's visit....I honestly planned on taking pictures of our visit and posting them.  Honest.  However, I think that all went out the window when she got here.  We spent so much time talking, the camera never left the computer desk.  I know, I know, you can shoot me later!  Liz, however did take a few so I stole them from her!  Sorry but I guess these have to do!  
Although this picture doesn't show it very well, this calf is sooo tiny!  The vest she is wearing is a Men's size medium.  I usually have to carry the calves from the dry cow barn to the heifer barn.  Most of them are about 100 lbs or so.  She was probably about 80.  Just so petite.  For obvious reasons it was nice when I walked in the dry cow barn and see one that tiny!
Dirty kids...
But at least they are happy kids!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Hello Sarah, you are the winner of the Green Acre Designs Diaper. Please email me with your choice of diaper, colors and mailing info at jessilovesjetter@yahoo.com to claim your prize! You have 48 hours to claim!

Me said...

*giggle* I'm sorry, something about putting a picture of a petite cow up as a remembrance of good ol' Aunt Liz's visit made me laugh! I'm glad y'all had a good visit, though. And the girls are JUST as cute dirty as they are all cleaned up and in their Sunday best - possibly even cuter.

Congrats on the GAD dipe! I'm totally jealous!!!