Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

"Because He lives I can face tomorrow. Because He lives, all fear is gone. Because I know, He holds the future and life is worth the living just because He lives!"
Grandma and Grandpa Geiger took the girls shopping for Easter this year.  They gave them free reign to pick out what type they wanted.  Marissa shocked me.  She is not my girly girl.  I thought she would pick a really simple dress.  Neither of the girls are feeling 100%, so I took fast pictures.  I'll take more professional type pictures in a couple days...hopefully outside if the weather continues to cooperate!  Here are some to get you by for now.  







I LOVE these shoes!

And this is what happens when you have to be so beautiful all day!

2 comments:

Me said...

Breathtakingly beautiful little ladies you've got there! And heels?!! My goodness - they're looking so grown-up. *cries* Sorry to hear they aren't feeling so hot, they look gorgeous in their gowns.

T picked out a simple sundress this year...

HAPPY EASTER!

Kendall said...

awww i love their dresses!!! So cute!! I'm sorry they're not feeling well. Ihope they feel better soon and I can't wait to see more pictures of them in their dresses. My girls didn't get Easter dresses this year. I can't wait to get them all matching ones next year!